FML Design created branding decals and an Aussie Flag Roof Wrap to suit a highly modified Toyota Supra track car purchased by F1 Tyre & Wheel Warehouse. The F1 Branding logos were cut from 3M 1080 Gloss White Vinyl Media and the Aussie Flag Roof Wrap was printed onto 3M IJ180 CV3 Vinyl Media with 3M 8518 Gloss Overlaminate
Installation of roof wraps generally take around an hour to complete and for seamless roofs such as this, we use 3M Knifeless Tape to cut perfect lines without putting a knife near the vehicle (top right pic). The line above the windscreen was however cut with a blade over the rubber protecting the painted surface of the roof, then tucked under the rubber windscreen seal so as to eliminate exposed edges (2nd pic from top right)
3M 1080 series cast films are anything but ordinary. Create a cool and distinctive look for your vehicle. These 90 micron dual layer cast wrap films come in high-gloss colours, matte colours, brushed metal and carbon fibre looks. True textured films that you can use right out of the box, no overlaminate is needed. Conveniently made in 1524mm for those extra wide applications.
3M IJ 180 CV3 Features:
- High Performance, removable 2 mil cast vinyl film with Controltac™ and Comply™
- Comply™ v3 adhesive non-visible air release channels for fast, easy, bubblefree installations
- Pressure-activated, adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap-up and repositioning
- Conforms to compound curves, corrugations and rivets
- Gray adhesive for excellent hiding power
Contact FML Design today to get a quote on your next project!!