Custom Racing Livery Wrap we designed for Chelsea Leahy’s front engine mounted Dragster – Ultra Bright Neon Pink Flames with Chrome Inlays using premium 3M IJ180Cv3 Print Media and Avery Supreme SW900 Mirror Chrome.
3M IJ180 Cv3 is a 2mil film with slideable, repositionable, pressure-activated adhesive and non-visible air release channels for fast and easy, bubble-free installations. This long-term durable and removable cast film offers new technology that has superior conformability and lifting resistance, making it perfect for vehicle wraps with deep channels or concave areas. Use for piezo inkjet printing. Short to long-term removable film for fleet and vehicle graphics as well as interior and exterior signs, including applications to moderate compound curved, corrugated and riveted surfaces.
- Pressure-activated adhesive allows you to slide and reposition the film until firm pressure is applied
- Non-visible air release channels
- No adhesive curing time minimizes vehicle off road time
- Great-looking graphics with no show through
- Excellent finish, no edge lifting, shrinking or cracking and conformable on many difficult surfaces
- Glossy appearance
AVERY SUPREME CHROME VINYL MEDIA
High-performance car wrapping cast vinyl
Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Film is a premium quality cast vinyl film for use in the vehicle market where high gloss finish and cost effective wrapping is required.
The adhesive with Easy Apply RS™ Technology features an easy application mechanism which allows faster positioning and air-bubble free film application, as well as long term removability after the intended period of use. Compared to the standard permanent adhesive of Avery Dennison® 900 Super Cast series this Easy Apply feature helps to make experienced applicators become even more productive, resulting in cost efficient applications.
- Very high gloss or matt “paint-like” finish
- Excellent 3D conformability on concave and convex shapes including deep channels
- Easy- Apply functionality helps eliminate bubbles and wrinkles
- Repositionable and slideable technology enables faster installations
- Excellent Long Term Removability (LTR) of the film during the lifetime of the applied product
- REACH compliant standard colour range (EC1907/2006)
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance due to dirt repellent film characteristics.
- Coloured film and protective layer in one construction