High-performance car wrapping cast vinyl
Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Film SW900
Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Film SW900 is a premium quality cast vinyl film for use in the vehicle market where high gloss finish and cost effective wrapping is required.
The adhesive with Easy Apply RS™ Technology features an easy application mechanism which allows faster positioning and air-bubble free film application, as well as long term removability after the intended period of use. Compared to the standard permanent adhesive of Avery Dennison® 900 Super Cast series this Easy Apply feature helps to make experienced applicators become even more productive, resulting in cost efficient applications.
- Very high gloss or matt “paint-like” finish
- Excellent 3D conformability on concave and convex shapes including deep channels
- Easy- Apply functionality helps eliminate bubbles and wrinkles
- Repositionable and slideable technology enables faster installations
- Excellent Long Term Removability (LTR) of the film during the lifetime of the applied product
- REACH compliant standard colour range (EC1907/2006)
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance due to dirt repellent film characteristics.
- Coloured film and protective layer in one construction
Recommendations for use
Full vehicle wraps to update the vehicle look or brand with company colours
Wrapping of other objects where a flexible and highly conformable product is required
All New Colours, Same Premium Film!
Supreme Wrapping™ Film ColorFlow™ Series
Introducing Lightning Ridge, the latest color addition to the series. And now, all six colors are available with a gloss finish!
With the Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film ColorFlow Series, transform any vehicle into a work of art. Available in six color shifting iridescent shades, the ColorFlow Series vinyl film delivers superior performance and conformability, while achieving a dynamic look that’s durable and easy to apply.
ColorFlow Supreme Wrapping Film
delivers superior performance and conformability, while achieving a dynamic look that’s durable and easy to apply. And now, the ColorFlow six iridescent shades are available in both a satin and gloss finish. The gloss finish enhances the color shift with no need for a gloss overlaminate.
Rays of light and smooth curves create a fluid, shifting spectrum of color with Avery Dennison ColorFlow Supreme Wrapping Film. This unique portfolio of six iridescent shades transform a vehicle into a beautiful work of art.